FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PHOTOS NOW AVAILABLE: TATTOO’D AMERICA NOW OPEN AT POP VEGAS AT THE LINQ PROMENADE
Downloadable Photos Available Here
LAS VEGAS (April 2019) – Tattoo’d America, the first interactive experience at Pop Vegas located at The LINQ Promenade in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, is now open.
Tattoo’d America celebrates the artistic, provocative and expressive qualities—as well as the sex appeal—of tattoo and body art. The attraction’s immersive and photogenic experiences—which are designed to delight both tattooed and non-tattooed guests, encompass 21 interactive installations, including:
• An Ink Pool Party—a tattoo-themed ball pit for grown-ups.
• 40 clones tattooed to showcase the diversity, history and artistry of tattoo and body painting.
• Live, 3-D full-body mapping, which turns a guest into a canvas for body painting and tattoo projections.
• A confetti-and-pillow-fight darkroom.
• Over 500 art works from 100 renowned tattoo artists from around the world
• A Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum museum-within-a-museum, featuring a unique collection of famed tattoo artist Norman “Sailor Jerry” Collins’ original tattoo flash sheets and photography.
• A translucent red-light O-Dome containing ultra-sexy, tattooed clones for a perfect selfie background.
• “My Tattoo, My Story,” an installation powered by people’s own personal stories about their tattoos. For this exhibit, the public is invited to post photos to Instagram tagging @tattoodamerica or use the hashtag #tattoodamerica. Each week, winners will be chosen to have their tattoo integrated into the Tattoo’d America experience, to be seen by thousands of visitors.
• … and much more!
Tattoo’d America also features an Ink Lab, a live semi-permanent tattoo studio powered by inkbox™ where guests can choose custom tattoo designs for temporary application. An in-house live tattoo parlor, operated by Club Tattoo, will feature visiting artists from all over the country, and is open for traditional tattoos.
Tattoo’d America is open Monday through Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Thursday through Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. General admission is $29; Nevada residents with ID pay $18. Packages are available, such as the Romantic Package for two, which includes admission, conceptually connected semi-permanent tattoos for the couple and cocktail tastings—not to mention plenty of sexy photo opportunities. Package prices start at $49. To purchase tickets, click here.
ABOUT TATTOO’D AMERICA:
Tattoo’d America, the first interactive experience at Pop Vegas located at The LINQ Promenade, celebrates the artistic, provocative and expressive qualities—as well as the sex appeal—of tattoo and body art. In an immersive, dazzlingly visual “funhouse” atmosphere, Tattoo’d America encompasses 21 interactive experiences and 500 works of art. In addition to engaging in provocative and colorful photo opportunities, visitors to Tattoo’d America can share the sentiments behind their own tattoos at the “My Tattoo, My Story” photo booth and touchscreen wall. Onsite services include live tattooing in the in-house Tattoo Studio presented by Club Tattoo, semi-permanent tattoos from inkbox™, body painting by professional body artists and hand marbling. For more information, visit http://tattoodamerica.com and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @tattoodamerica.
ABOUT POP VEGAS:
Pop Vegas at The LINQ Promenade hosts rotating pop-up experiences designed for the adult market, featuring funhouse-style, playful environments perfect for photographing and sharing on social media. Sexy, exciting and full of dazzling and colorful interactive installations, Pop Vegas experiences are themed around topics such as tattoos, dating, fashion and more. Each experience will have a limited-run engagement before being replaced by something brand-new, giving visitors reasons to return again and again. For more information and to reserve tickets, visit popvegaslinq.com or follow on social media: @tattoodamerica.
Erika Pope/ Christina Cober
The Vox Agency
(702) 249-2977, (541) 778-2738
# # #
Attractions + Experiences, Newsroom