FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
L to R: Congo Ballroom with Theater Seating; SAHARA Theatre.
Photos Courtesy of SAHARA Las Vegas)
SAHARA LAS VEGAS OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL VENUES FOR PRIVATE, CORPORATE EVENTS
More than 95,000 Square Feet of Indoor-Outdoor Meeting Space
Click Here for Downloadable, Hi-Res Photos
LAS VEGAS (April 2022) – SAHARA Las Vegas, the iconic casino-resort that has been completely reimagined with a $200 million renovation, also offers more than 95,000 square feet of exceptional indoor-outdoor venues for private or corporate events. From traditional meeting spaces to unique venues such as SAHARA Theatre or the outdoor AZILO Ultra Pool, the property provides the Las Vegas Strip’s most personalized meetings and events experience.
In addition, SAHARA offers a full-service catering and banquet team renowned for crafting unique experiences through fully customizable menus and options. From product launches to board meetings, seminars, conventions, networking events, awards dinners and holiday parties, SAHARA offers impeccable service, curated décor and alluring entertainment. In addition to the spacious venues, the property also features 1,613 guest rooms and suites, a full-service business center and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.
Ballrooms at SAHARA Las Vegas include:
- Congo: A 8,824-square-foot space accommodates 700 guests.
- Nikko: A 6,043-square-foot space accommodates 500 guests.
- Clyde: A 2,291-square-foot space accommodates 188 guests.
- George: A 2,041-square-foot space accommodates 173 guests.
- Louie: A 1,922-square-foot space accommodates 163 guests.
- Albert: A 1,730-square-foot space accommodates 149 guests.
- Marcel: A 1,613-square-foot space accommodates 138 guests.
- Cornelius: An intimate 695-square-foot space accommodates 16 guests.
- Gordo: An intimate 587-square-foot space accommodates 16 guests.
Additional unique event spaces throughout SAHARA Las Vegas include:
- AZILO Ultra Pool, the buzzworthy new, flexible pool and event space makes an appealing location for nighttime events with cabanas, bungalows, lily pads, daybeds and lounge seating for up to 1,180 guests or space for standing events up to 2,000 guests. The space also includes a stage area for a DJ or band, LED screens and a monumentally sized 240’ x 40’ customizable LED wall, advanced light, audio and video capabilities and first-class food and beverage menus.
- AZILO Ultra Lounge is an all-new, elegantly appointed exclusive lounge that features space for up to 240 guests, state-of-the-art audio and lighting system, performance area for a DJ or small band, a full-service center bar and an unmatched view of the adjacent AZILO Ultra Pool.
- SAHARA Theatre is a live entertainment venue that boasts cutting-edge acoustics and extraordinary sound and lighting systems. The venue includes a 25-foot-by-65-foot stage and accommodates up to 1,200 guests. The Theatre also offers 12 VIP booths, full-service catering, three full-service bars and specialty cocktails created by renowned mixologists.
- Magic Mike Theater is a two-story venue with a capacity of 446 guests. Seating includes couches, easy chairs, standard theater seats and cabaret tables. The space offers a full-service two-story bar, state-of-the-art surround sound and lighting system and live music capabilities.
- Alexandria Pool Lounge is a rooftop oasis in the desert offering an intimate escape for up to 300 guests. The space offers panoramic views of downtown Las Vegas and the desert mountains. The Alexandria Pool offers a full-service bar, LED TVs located in poolside cabanas and a specialty cocktail menu created by renowned mixologists.
- Retro Pool Lounge offers an open-air rooftop pool with a daytime playground atmosphere and an escape where guests can celebrate under the stars. With a collection of private cabanas and a grand VIP cabana complete with a DJ booth and full bar, the space’s versatility makes it an appealing location for any soirée with up to 250 guests.
- CASBAR Lounge provides an elevated lounge experience where up to 280 guests may enjoy top-notch spirits and cocktails in an environment conducive to having conversations over libations. Floor-to-ceiling curtains can be drawn for a more intimate event. CASBAR Lounge offers an advanced sound system, performance space for a DJ or band, two gas fireplaces and a VIP area called The Library. The lounge offers a full-service bar and specialty cocktails created by renowned mixologists.
- Paradise Lounge is an intimate, yet elevated, space—perfect for any occasion offering drinks in a comfortable and relaxed setting. The venue is available for up to 150 guests and offers a variety of beverage packages.
Restaurants at SAHARA Las Vegas available for full-venue buyouts and private events include:
- A groundbreaking culinary experience, Bazaar Meat® by José Andrés is a wild and wonderful celebration of carnivorous culinary offerings in all their forms. With space for up to 500, guests will enjoy the strikingly seductive setting of Bazaar Meat.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabhouse and Sports Bar is the first West Coast outpost of the Philadelphia-based concept that’s a favorite among both athletes and fans. The venue, which seats up to 390 guests, is as popular for its unique sports bar experience as it is for its famous Crabfries® and elevated bar cuisine.
- Enjoy the vibrant flavors of Mexico with only the freshest, classic Mexican ingredients prepared by the culinary team at Uno Más Street Tacos + Spirits. Up to 150 guests will enjoy the scent of fresh corn tortillas, spit roasted pastor and hand-shaken margaritas.
- Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin’s The Noodle Den features hand-pulled noodles and dumplings and boasts an array of traditional Northern Chinese dishes. The Noodle Den offers a warm, inviting space for up to 150 guests
- The menu at Zeffer’s Café offers recognizable breakfast and lunch favorites and staple comfort food dishes with a unique twist. Highlights include chicken and waffles and Frosted Flakes French toast. The beautifully decorated restaurant offers space for up to 150 guests.
For more information on meetings and events or to submit a request for proposal, visit www.saharalasvegas.com/meetings-events.
ABOUT SAHARA LAS VEGAS
SAHARA Las Vegas is an all-encompassing resort and casino with 1,613 guest rooms and suites in three distinctive towers – including the AAA® Four Diamond Alexandria Tower, more than 95,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, AZILO Ultra Pool, two rooftop pools and a collection of acclaimed restaurants, bars and entertainment venues. The inviting casino occupies 60,000 square feet and features approximately 600 of the latest slot and video poker machines, 50 classic table games, Infinity – a premium gaming lounge, The Poker Room at SAHARA Las Vegas and a sports book operated by global gaming leader, William Hill. An impressive selection of culinary and cocktail offerings includes Bazaar Meat by José Andrés™, named “Best Restaurant in Nevada” by Business Insider; famed Philadelphia sports bar Chickie’s & Pete’s; The Noodle Den from renowned Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin; CASBAR Lounge; Uno Más; Prendi; The Tangier; Zeffer’s and, coming soon, James Beard award-winning Chef Shawn McClain’s Balla. SAHARA Las Vegas is also proud to serve as home to MAGIC MIKE LIVE Las Vegas presented by Channing Tatum. SAHARA Las Vegas players can also enjoy the perks of an Infinity Rewards membership, a joint loyalty program between SAHARA and its sister property Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Reno, which gives players the opportunity to earn and redeem rewards across both destinations. SAHARA Las Vegas is a minority-owned business certified by the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council. For more information, please visit saharalasvegas.com and stay connected on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Desiree Webb/Erika Pope
The Vox Agency
(702) 569-0616, (702) 249-2977
# # #