FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Images of the wedding event space at the SAHARA Las Vegas.
(Photos courtesy of SAHARA Las Vegas)
SAHARA LAS VEGAS OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL VENUES FOR WEDDINGS
Click Here for Downloadable, Hi-Res Photos
LAS VEGAS (January 2022) – SAHARA Las Vegas provides the perfect setting for a dream wedding in Las Vegas with a variety of exceptional venues throughout the property. Offering guests an unforgettable experience from the rehearsal dinner to the reception, SAHARA Las Vegas allows guests to customize their special day with visually stunning venues including ballrooms, indoor-outdoor and poolside event sites, restaurants and much more.
Whether guests seek a wedding ceremony or to renew their vows, the SAHARA Las Vegas events team will help the couple plan a memorable ceremony. Delivering exceptional personalized service for couples is their top priority, and they will make their guests feel that way from start to finish.
The SAHARA Las Vegas wedding celebrations for parties of 20 or more, with a minimum of $75 food and beverage spend per person, include the following:
- Complimentary ceremony space or venue with a wedding reception booking
- Intimate reception space for four hours
- Complimentary dance floor and stage
- Discounted hotel room rates for the wedding party
For rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions, SAHARA Las Vegas offers a full-service events team to create one-of-a-kind experiences at several restaurant venues with space for up to 500 guests. The collection of award-winning restaurants and bars offers several reception options with a variety of food and beverage menu items to create a meal guests will remember.
Restaurants at SAHARA Las Vegas include:
- A groundbreaking culinary experience from James Beard award-winning chef, José Andrés, Bazaar Meat, is a wild and wonderful celebration of the carnivorous, in all its forms. With space for up to 500, guests will enjoy the strikingly seductive setting of Bazaar Meat.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabhouse and Sports Bar is the first West Coast outpost of the Philadelphia-based concept that’s a favorite among both athletes and fans. The venue, which seats up to 390 guests, is as popular for its unique sports bar experience as it is for its famous Crabfries® and elevated bar cuisine.
- Enjoy the vibrant flavors of Mexico with only the freshest, classic Mexican ingredients prepared by the culinary team at Uno Más Street Tacos + Spirits. Up to 150 guests will enjoy the scent of fresh corn tortillas, spit roasted pastor and hand-shaken margaritas.
- Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin’s The Noodle Den features hand-pulled noodles and dumplings and boasts an array of traditional Northern Chinese dishes. The Noodle Den offers a warm, inviting space for up to 150 guests
- Crafted by Chef Lyle Kaku, executive chef of SAHARA Las Vegas, the menu at Zeffer’s Café offers recognizable breakfast and lunch favorites and staple comfort food dishes with a unique twist. Highlights include chicken and waffles and Frosted Flakes French toast. The beautifully decorated restaurant offers space for up to 150 guests.
Unique event spaces throughout SAHARA Las Vegas include:
- AZILO Ultra Pool offers a flexible pool and event space for a unique nighttime event including cabanas, bungalows, lily pads, daybeds and lounge seating for up to 1,180 guests. The space also includes a stage area for a DJ or band, LED screens and a 240’ x 40’ LED wall, state-of-the-art light, audio and video capabilities and first-class food and beverage menus.
- AZILO Ultra Lounge is an all-new, elegantly appointed exclusive lounge that features space for up to 240 guests, state-of-the-art audio and lighting system, performance area for a DJ or small band, a full-service center bar, and an unmatched view of the adjacent AZILO Ultra Pool.
- The SAHARA Theatre is a live entertainment venue that boasts state-of-the-art technology including cutting-edge acoustics and extraordinary sound and lighting systems. The venue includes a 25-foot-by-65-foot stage and accommodates up to 1,800 guests. The Theatre also offers 12 VIP booths, full-service catering, three full-service bars and specialty cocktails created by renowned mixologists.
- Magic Mike Live Theater is a two-story venue with a capacity of 446 guests. Seating includes couches, easy chairs, standard theater seats and cabaret tables. The space offers a full-service two-story bar, state-of-the-art surround sound and lighting system and live music capabilities. There is also a full-service catering menu available.
- Magic Mike Live Lounge provides a full-service bar, full-service catering and comfortable seating. The space curated by the Magic Mike team is ideal for brunch, buffets and receptions for up to 150 guests. The SAHARA also offers specialty cocktails created by renowned mixologists.
- The Blanca Tower Penthouse, designed by Lenny Kravitz, sits high above the Las Vegas Strip and offers two bedrooms complete with a photo booth. Up to 100 guests will enjoy custom art installations, two roof decks, fireplace, and hot tub. A full-service catering menu is available.
- The Alexandria Pool is a rooftop oasis in the desert offering an intimate escape for up to 300 guests. The space offers panoramic views of downtown Las Vegas and the desert mountains for up to 300 guests. The Alexandria Pool offers a full-service bar, LED TVs located in poolside cabanas, full-service catering and a specialty cocktail menu created by renowned mixologists.
- Retro Pool Lounge offers an open-air rooftop pool with a daytime playground atmosphere and an escape where guests can celebrate under the stars. With a collection of private cabanas and a grand VIP cabana complete with a DJ booth and full bar, the space’s versatility makes it an appealing location for any soirée with up to 250 guests. A full-service catering menu is available, and a specialty cocktails menu created by renowned mixologists is also offered.
- CASBAR Lounge provides an elevated lounge experience where up to 280 guests may enjoy top-notch spirits and cocktails in an environment conducive to having conversations over libations. Floor-to-ceiling curtains can be drawn for a more intimate event. CASBAR Lounge offers a state-of-the-art sound system, performance space for a DJ or band, two gas fireplaces and a VIP area called The Library. The lounge offers a full-service catering menu, full-service bar and a specialty cocktails menu created by renowned mixologists.
- Paradise Lounge is an intimate yet elevated setting perfect for any occasion offering drinks in a comfortable and relaxed setting. The space is available for up to 150 guests and offers a variety of beverage packages.
SAHARA Las Vegas also offers event space for bachelor and bachelorette parties. SAHARA’s hotel room collection offers penthouse and honeymoon suites, bride and groom dressing rooms and much more.
For additional information and to purchase a wedding package, please visit https://www.saharalasvegas.com/meetings-events/planning-center.
ABOUT SAHARA LAS VEGAS
SAHARA Las Vegas is an all-encompassing resort and casino with 1,613 guest rooms and suites in three distinctive towers – including the AAA® Four Diamond Alexandria Tower, more than 85,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, AZILO Ultra Pool, two rooftop pools and a collection of acclaimed restaurants, bars and entertainment venues. The inviting casino occupies 60,000 square feet and features approximately 600 of the latest slot and video poker machines, 50 classic table games, Infinity – a premium gaming lounge, The Poker Room at SAHARA Las Vegas and a sports book operated by global gaming leader, William Hill. An impressive selection of culinary and cocktail offerings includes Bazaar Meat by José Andrés™, named “Best Restaurant in Nevada” by Business Insider; famed Philadelphia sports bar Chickie’s & Pete’s; The Noodle Den from renowned Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin; CASBAR Lounge; Uno Más; Prendi; The Tangier; Zeffer’s and, coming soon, James Beard award-winning Chef Shawn McClain’s Balla. SAHARA Las Vegas is also proud to serve as home to Magic Mike Live Las Vegas presented by Channing Tatum. SAHARA Las Vegas players can also enjoy the perks of an Infinity Rewards membership, a joint loyalty program between SAHARA and its sister property Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Reno, that gives players the opportunity to earn and redeem rewards across both destinations. SAHARA Las Vegas is a minority-owned business certified by the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council. For more information, please visit saharalasvegas.com and stay connected on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Desiree Webb/Andrea Heerdt
The Vox Agency
(702) 569-0616, (702) 727-9259
# # #