FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
L to R: Maxie’s new dinner menu includes Loaded Nachos and a full Roasted Chicken.
(Photos Courtesy of Hospitality Boulevard)
MAXIE’S AT THE LINQ PROMENADE LAUNCHES NEW DINNER MENU SERVED FAMILY-STYLE FEATURING CLASSIC AMERICAN FAVORITES
Click Here to Download High-Res Photos and Broll
LAS VEGAS (May 2019) – Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade launched their first-ever dinner menu featuring classic American favorites served family-style. Packed with sharable appetizers, massive soups and greens, home-style main dishes, hearty pastas and unique burgers, the menu is reminiscent of childhood family dinners cooked by mom herself.
The restaurant is known for whimsical dishes that are equally indulgent as they are visually appealing. Operated by Hospitality Boulevard, Maxie’s is located next to the base of High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Highlights from Maxie’s family-style dinner includes:
– Buffalo Chicken Wings: Traditional Buffalo hot wings. ($15)
– Chicken Zingers: Breaded chicken breasts topped with pico de gallo, sour cream, cheddar cheese and lime aioli. ($17)
Soups and Greens
– Poke Salad: Organic mixed greens, ahi tuna, cucumber, avocado and crispy wontons. ($21)
– Not Your Traditional Chicken Pot Pie: Creamy chicken with carrots, potatoes, celery and onions, served on brioche bread. ($15)
– Loco Moco: Beef patty, garlic fried rice, two eggs and topped with brisket gravy. ($20)
– Turkey Dinner: Oven roasted turkey breast, seasonal vegetables, house potatoes and turkey gravy. ($22)
– Spaghetti and Meatballs: Spaghetti, marinara sauce, garlic bread, meatballs, parmesan cheese and herbs. ($26)
– Chicken Pad Thai: Thin rice noodles, chicken, spicy pad Thai sauce, tomatoes, onions, green onion, peanuts and bean sprouts. ($24)
Between The Buns
– Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese: Mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, rosemary marinara and Texas toast. ($17)
– Monster Burger: Chophouse burger patty, brisket, tobacco onions, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and Maxie’s special sauce. ($23)
Click here for the complete menu.Maxie’s is open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, go to www.MaxiesLV.com.
ABOUT HOSPITALITY BOULEVARD
Hospitality Boulevard is the Las Vegas-based food and beverage management company committed to breaking the mold of traditional service and creating unforgettable moments in people’s lives. Created by Ryan Klaasen and Joey Pintozzi, Hospitality Boulevard’s portfolio of venues includes Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace; Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade and The Wellesbourne in Los Angeles. Additional concepts are underway and will be announced later in 2019. A trip to one of Hospitality Boulevard’s venues ensures a memorable experience accompanied by distinctively delicious food and beverage. For more information, go to www.HospitalityBlvd.com.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE
The LINQ Promenade is the world-renowned, award-winning open-air district featuring more than 30 unique entertainment, retail and dining experiences with more to open in 2019. The LINQ Promenade also plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and parades throughout the year. Home to High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, and FLY LINQ is the only zipline in the world to offer riders four ways to fly simultaneously on 10 side-by-side lines: prone frontward or backward and seated frontward or backward With the addition of the only zipline on the Strip, The LINQ Promenade is now the center for world-class attractions. High Roller quickly emerged as an instantly recognizable part of the already-iconic Las Vegas skyline and consistently ranks as one of the best, “must see” attractions by media outlets and websites around the world, ranging from Travel + Leisure to USA Today and Trip Advisor. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive 30-minute experience 550 feet in the air. The sky is the limit for in-cabin experiences such as the popular Happy Half Hour (an exclusive open bar for guests 21 and over); Chocolate Tasting with Ethel M Chocolates and Yoga in the Sky. The brand-new FLY LINQ provides unparalleled views and features 10 side-by-side ziplines capable of simultaneously launching all riders from a 114-foot-tall launch tower to travel 1,121 feet through The LINQ Promenade at speeds up to 35 MPH. For more information, go to TheLINQ.com or the Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas media room. Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram. (Hashtags: #LINQLife, #RevolveVegas, #HighRollerVegas)
# # #
Desiree Webb/ Marina Nicola
The Vox Agency
(702) 569-0616, (702) 586-2137
Facebook and Instagram: @MaxiesLV
Dining & Cocktails, Newsroom