The Vox Agency is the Las Vegas-based public relations, digital marketing and branding company, specializing in attractions, food and beverage and non-profit organizations.
We are currently seeking a full-time account executive. The ideal candidate will not only understand public relations and marketing but also have an understanding regarding how media works. In addition, our team works remotely. Without one centralized office, this requires all staff members to be independent, self-starters with a strong work ethic and discipline.
Salary is negotiable and will be based upon the candidate’s experience.
Candidate must currently reside in Southern Nevada.
- Reporting directly to the agency owners
- Writing news releases, bios and fact sheets
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services and proactively pitching local, national and international media
- Handling incoming media requests and staffing photo shoots and media interviews (this includes evenings and weekends)
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Proactively communicating with clients, media and PR industry colleagues on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner
- Attending the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Participating in new business presentations upon request
- Managing the company’s Instagram and Facebook accounts and assisting with Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication and writing skills with AP-style experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely and independently
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
- Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
Experience and education:
- At least three years of experience working in PR and marketing or journalism
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
- Flexible work schedule and environment
- Health insurance including vision and dental
- Cell phone and auto allowance
- Office equipment package (laptop, printer, office supplies)
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Financial planning services
For more information on the company, as well as a list of past and present clients, go to www.thevoxagency.com. Please send your resume and writing samples to Marina Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org.